What does the underlined word “close”mean in Chinese?
Now Mr. Smith is in the zoo with his two sons, one is 14 and the other is 10. How much are the
Why do the wolves ask the sheepdogs to go to their home?
(1) It lives in the Antarctic(南极). It is always very cold there. It is black and white. It can walk
on the ice and swim in the sea. It is a big bird, but it can’t fly. It eats fish. It has very short legs.
It looks very lovely. Children like it a lot. It is a ____.
(2) It is from Africa. It is black and white, too. It has a long tail(尾巴). It can run very fast. We
can see it in zoos and pictures. It is a ____.
(3) It is very lovely. It is not from Africa. It is from China, and it is also white and black. It likes
bamboos(竹子). There are not many of them in China now. Everyone loves it very much. It is
(4) It lives in Australia. It has very strong legs. It is grey(灰色). It can jump high. It is very good
at looking after her baby. A mother has apouch(小袋) in front. There, the babies are warm and
safe. It is a ____.
(5) It is from Africa. It can run fifty kilometers an hour. It has a very long neck(脖子) and long
legs. It can reach the leaves on a very tall tree. It is a ____.
(1) Love me, love my dog. ____
(2) Every dog has its day. ____
(3) Beat(打) the dog before the lion. ____
(4) When the cat is away, the mice will play. ____
(5) Fine feathers(羽毛) make fine birds. ____